Spring 2018: 200-Hour Yoga School
- Yoga Wall
- Philosophy, History, and Chakras (energetics)
- Bio-mechanics of Anatomy & Physiology and application to yoga postures, including covering specific common aliments often seen by yoga teachers and the proper approach to avoid further injury. This portion will be led by guest lecturer, Alexandria Crow, founder of Yoga Physics.
- Pranayama (Breathwork) and Meditation practices including a mala making workshop with guest teacher, Alyson Atma.
- Yoga Methodology including Business of Yoga, ethics, and etiquette
- Private Session and Workshops 101; how to work with individual clients, working with common injuries and limitations including prenatal techniques other therapeutic approaches.
- Asana (posture) breakdown, sequencing, modifications, and styles.
- Ayurveda/Dosha assessments with our licensed clinical herbalist.
Access to Unlimited Yoga Classes
Students enrolled in the training will receive a complimentary membership to weekly yoga classes to use from January 1-May 15. Students are encouraged to attend as many classes as possible to help apply the information learned in lectures. Daily asana practice during training included.
Weekends Beginning January 5 with graduation on May 6
|Week 1: Friday Evening - Sunday||January 5-7|
|Week 2: Saturday & Sunday||January 20-21|
|Week 3: Friday evening - Sunday||February 9-11|
|Week 4: Friday Evening - Sunday||February 23-25|
|Week 5: Saturday & Sunday||March 3-4|
|Week 6: Saturday & Sunday||March 24-25|
|Week 7: Saturday - Sunday||April 7-8|
|Week 8: Saturday & Sunday||April 21-22|
|Final Weekend: Saturday & Sunday||May 5-6|